Cranberry Banana Bread
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2-1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup butter, chilled
- 1/4 cup confectioner’s sugar
- Grease two mini loaf pans.
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F.
- Mash bananas in large bowl.
- Stir in eggs, honey, sugar, and cranberries. Set bowl aside to work on dry ingredients.
- In separate bowl, mix dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Chop butter into small pieces and add to flour mixture.
- Break butter into flour with fingers until flour is crumbly.
- Stir dry ingredients into banana mixture.
- Scrape batter into 2 mini loaf pans.
- Bake for 1 hour or until inserted knife comes out clean.
- Remove loaves from oven and turn out onto rack. Allow to cool.
- When cool, mix confectioner’s sugar with just enough milk to make a glaze. Drizzle glaze onto loaves and allow to set.