- 1½ cups LoonSong Farm Stone-ground spelt flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ¾ cup Kernal Peanuts crunchy peanut butter
- ¼ cup tahini
- ⅓ cup Stinson Maple Products maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine wet ingredients.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture over the flour mixture and fold to combine.
- Once combined, drop small rounded balls of dough onto a parchment lined or greased baking sheet.
- Press down on each one gently with the back of a fork.
- Bake for 10 minutes, the cookies will still be slightly soft but will harden as they cool.
- Let cool for 15 minutes. Enjoy!